SpinTop’s namesake service, our 360 spin photography showcases the entirety of your product in all its glorious detail.
Your product isn’t two-dimensional. Why should your content be?
SpinTop’s Spin photography is fully compatible with all the major e-commerce platforms, and has been demonstrated time and again to increase conversions and reduce returns.
A Robust web presence
High-value visual content reduces drop off rates, improves visitor retention and invites the audience to browse for longer.
Digital advertising and social media
Spin catches the eye. If you’re looking to expand your digital footprint and get your brand out there, spin photography can do the trick.
Mobile-optimized and interactive
for a seamless and engaging product experience.
- What is the best way to reach you?
- You can message us directly through our contact page or you can reach us from Monday to Friday, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. at (514) 824-5292.
- What types of photography do you offer?
- We offer all types of E-commerce photography including still studio shots and 360 Spin photography. Feel free to contact us if you have questions about a particular project.
- How will I receive the images?
- After shooting and retouching, we’ll send you a direct link to download via your browser, which will remain active for two weeks. Check our pricing and packages page to view our full process.
- What is the resolution and the format of the finished images?
- We use a professional-grade high resolution full frame digital camera which shoots at 30 megapixels (6720 × 4480 pixels). However, we generally deliver at file sizes optimized for web use to ensure maximum image sharpness and short loading times. Depending on your needs, we also offer custom sizes and aspect ratios, and a choice between standard JPEG or TIFF file formats.
- Do you edit/retouch the images?
- All images include basic editing such as removing imperfections and other minor tweaks without any additional charge. For products that need more extensive retouching work (due to sampling issues, being a prototype or other reasons), we offer more extensive retouching services for an additional charge.
- Is there a minimum order?
- We require a minimum charge of $350 for every order. Tip: If you have more images in your order, the price of each image will be lower. Visit our pricing & packages page for more details.
- What are your payment terms?
- We require a 50% deposit payment before we start any work, and the rest of the payment when the images are finalized. Invoices are sent by email, and we accept all major credit and debit cards.
- I want to place an order. How should I proceed?
- Contact us by email, through the contact form on our website, or by giving us a call at (514) 824-5292. We'll set up a first meeting through phone or video to get to know you and discuss the details of your project.
- Is there a way to receive my images faster?
- Yes, express orders are possible at an additional cost. However, depending on our availability, we may or may not be able to accept express orders. Get in touch and we'll be glad to help arrange the details.
- How and where do I ship my products to you?
- Our shipping address is 939 rue du college, Montreal, Quebec, Canada, H4C 2S3, accessible through all major delivery companies or private couriers. It's important that you pack your items carefully, and we recommend insuring your parcel against loss or damages. Tip: For best results, be sure to select items free of blemishes or other imperfections.
- What happens if my products require assembly?
- We cover minor assembly and cleaning free of charge. If your product(s) require extensive assembly or major cleaning, we can do it at an additional charge.
- Can I sit in on a shoot?
- We generally do not have clients on set. If we have certain questions or concerns about the imaging of your products, we may send a preview for approval prior to your products being shot. Under certain conditions, it’s possible to schedule custom shoots where clients and creatives can be on set.
- What are my options for a background?
- We generally use a standard white background with natural shadows for product shots. However, if you have a specific request or ideas for a background, don't hesitate to contact us to discuss further.
- How will I get my products back?
- Upon completion of your final payment, your products will be shipped back to you. We strongly recommend including a pre-paid return label at the time of your initial shipment. We can also bill return shipping at the time of the final payment.
- What is your cancellation/refund policy?
- You can cancel your order without a fee as long as we haven't received your products. If you decide to cancel your order after we’ve received your products and/or the deposit, a minimum charge of $350 may be applied to cover pre-production costs. If you decide to cancel your order after production has begun, your invoice will be charged based on the time spent on the project.